He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Friday, May 29, 2009

I am a little behind with blogging. I have been working evenings while I can and getting caught up with my lesson plans when I'm not working.

I was told that my age group will not be going on the field trips this summer. The only one including my group is the one to the water park. It is specially designed for groups and parties so the children will be well supervised by lifeguards. All the other highlights for summer are happening at the daycare. We will have an exercise class every week. The daycare has a movie projector; we will have movie day including popcorn once a month. One of our mother's is a dance instructor and her student's perform a ballet for all our children every summer. The director is offering each child the opportunity to do a cooking demonstration. We will be doing this twice a week.

Next week I get my new group of three and four year olds. I will have seven boys and seven girls. I must say I am looking forward to the new challenge. Two, possibly three, of the group I feel are very immature three year olds. Their behavior and speech are more like a two year olds. During the next couple of months my class will have a lot to do without leaving the daycare, for this I am thankful.

*******************************

Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water. Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:
Hebrews 10:22-24

1 Comments:

At 5:47 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Sounds like you will have a busy time ahead. Glad you don't have to go out on field trips!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home