He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Thursday, May 14, 2009

We have three reported cases of head lice at the daycare. UGH!!!!! Of course after hearing the dreaded word by scalped itched. I treated my hair as soon as I got home.

Next weekend is a three day weekend 'cause memorial day is one of our paid holidays. I am looking forward to it all ready. I have no plans, I just like the idea of not having to set the alarm clock for three days.

The director bought a commercial size smoothie machine for the daycare. A smoothie is going to be one of the summer treats for the children. The daycare also has a commercial size sno-cone machine we use every summer. Our school age children enjoy these more than the younger ones and I feel that is why the director decided to buy the machines. It gives the older kids something to look forward to.

I talked with my supervisor about the summer field trips that will begin when school is out. I feel they are the hardest part of my job. She says she will see if she can make some changes.

***************************

The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee. Sing praises to the Lord, which dwelleth in Zion: declare among the people his doings.
Psalm 9:9-11

1 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Enjoy the 3 day holiday weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home