He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, January 01, 2011

January 1st, 2011 is here and this is my first blog of the new year. I didn't stay up to greet the new year. I look forward to sleeping too much these days.

Yesterday it was 71 degrees here, very hot and muggy. When I came back from visiting mom and dad, there was a frog on the door. It had been a while since I had encountered one. That is one of the blessing I count for the cold weather, no creepie crawlies. Thankfully I saw it before opening the door. I still haven't seen the one that got into the house.

Mom and dad are doing okay. Next week they both have doctor appointments. Dad for a chest xray and mom to have her monthly blood test.


**********************

I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Psalm 91:2

1 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

Happy New Year, Mrs. P!

- The B100 birds

 

Post a Comment

<< Home