He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Finally got dad to the doctor. He has pneumonia. The doctor wanted him to go to the hospital but he refused.

Mom got upset because dad told the doctor it was her fault he was sick. Said she kept the house too hot. The truth is he won't let her run the heater much because the electric bill will be too high. I try to explain to mom that she shouldn't take what he says to heart. I know it's hard, she is with him twenty four hours a day. And he is a disagreeable person. More so since he has gotten older.

I have heard a beautiful song this christmas season, Breath of Heaven. I consider it more than a christmas song. It touches my soul. It is a song I will listen to all year. I hope you will enjoy it also.

***************

Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not. I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech. Shew thy marvellous lovingkindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them. Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings,

Psalm 17:5-8

4 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

I hope your dad gets better soon, and that your mom will have all the patience that she needs to deal with him.

Happy New Year Mrs. P!

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

Happy Birthday, Mrs. P!

- The B100 Birds

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Happy birthday and many, many more!

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Happy New Year Mrs. P!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home