He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, January 29, 2011

February is right around the corner. I always feel the days are too long at work. But the first month of the new year is almost over.

The children have been so loud this month. The preschool teachers have also remarked about the noise level. One coworker said she noticed the children having selective hearing. I tested the theory in my class. I had been trying to get one of my little girls to stop playing and pick up her toys because play time was over. I went to the other children and told them also. I tried telling the whole class but they do not acknowledge that I am even in the room let alone that I am talking. Most of the others were cleaning up but she wouldn't stop playing. I told her several times but she wouldn't listen. I called her by her sister's name and immediately she told me that wasn't her name. That let me know she had heard me tell her to pick up her toys. Selective hearing is becoming the normal hearing at the daycare.

Several of the kids are sick with rsv. Some of the older children are sick with the flu. I have a cold again and I'm taking mucinex DM. Just a couple more months and spring will be here. I know all of us are needing and wanting warmer weather.

*************************************
I CAN ONLY IMAGINE

I can only imagine what it will be like, when I walk by Your side...
I can only imagine, what my eyes will see, when Your Face is before me!

Surrounded by Your Glory, what will my heart feel?
Will I dance for you, Jesus? Or in awe of You, be still?
Will I stand in Your presence, or to my knees will I fall?
Will I sing 'Hallelujah!'? Will I be able to speak at all?
I can only imagine! I can only imagine!

I can only imagine, when that day comes, when I find myself standing in the Son!
I can only imagine, when all I will do, is forever, forever worship You!

Surrounded by Your Glory, what will my heart feel?
Will I dance for you, Jesus? Or in awe of You, be still?
Will I stand in Your presence, or to my knees will I fall?
Will I sing 'Hallelujah!'? Will I be able to speak at all?
I can only imagine! I can only imagine!

I can only imagine, when all I do is forever, forever worship You!
I can only imagine.


Bart Millart

1 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that song/hymn. They sing it at Mass sometimes. A beautiful version is sung by one of the male singers in the group.

For some reason I keep getting a message that my password is wrong. It is the same one I always used.

GB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home