He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, March 12, 2011

I realize it has been a while since I posted. It has been the same things going on one day after the next. I sat in front of the computer but couldn't make myself type. I guess I am in a rut and need to make myself climb out of it. I have been sick every two weeks it seems. Two weeks ago it was a stomach virus. Now I have the dreaded sinus infection and bronchitis. I thought I had built up my immune system because I went a year without having it. Now I have had it twice within a few months.

Along with the flu, bronchitis, and rsv; head lice and roseola is going around the daycare. I think every child in the daycare has a running nose and cough. The place is a breeding ground of germs. Hand washing doesn't seem to be enough anymore.

Last week one of my little boys came to daycare wearing a camouflage hat. He told me it was his pawpaw's hat. He asked me if I knew why he was wearing the hat. I ask him why and he said his pawpaw didn't need it anymore because he was in heaven. My heart cracked a little bit. We hugged a little and talked about how wonderful heaven is and how happy his pawpaw is because he is wearing the hat.

My little corner of the world is greening up beautifully. All the colors of the rainbow are showing up in the flower and trees that are blooming. It is so lovely outside.

*************************

I waited patiently for the Lord; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.

Psalm 40:1-3

1 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Sorry you have had so much sickness, but it's no wonder working in the germ factory. I am glad weather is beginning to look like spring for you. I will say a prayer for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home