He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Middle of december and to me it seems like the year just began. I guess because nothing has really changed.

Dad had what we are calling a spell thursday evening. Mom said he was sitting and he just fell over. When she talked to him he didn't respond. She called her neighbors and they came and helped her get him back up. She called 911 and the paramedics said he was dehydrated. They told her to give him pedialyte to get his electrolytes back up. I don't understand what is causing him to become dehydrated. He is drinking liquids all day and mom and dad eat soup at least once a day. But the time he fell and went to the emergency room, the doctor there said he was dehydrated even when dad was having problem with his feet and ankles swelling. And I thought that was from too much fluid.

We had a so-called christmas party at work. It was during the work day, everyone brought food, and during our break we went to the kitchen and fixed a plate. Now we get separate breaks so we ate by ourselves at a christmas party. It was the strangest thing.

*****************************

My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.

Psalm 62:5-8

5 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talk about a BUMMER, having a party alone! Wish you could party with the birds. They are always ready to celebrate!

GB

 
At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would have been nice if they waited till the place closed. Or did half and half. Obviously the children could not be left alone, while everyone was partying. During nap times, the half/half thing could have worked.

Yes, strange to have party as an individual, obviously not much thought went into that arrangement.

 
At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT AND BLESSED CHRISTMAS, MRS. P

 
At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Mrs. P!

- The B100 birds

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Mrs. P!

GB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home