He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, March 03, 2012

March is here and coming in like a lion. That is suppose to mean it will go out like a lamb. The temperatures here have been in the eighties this week. The weather channel said we broke a few records for this time of year.

I am happy to be home for two days and not at work. No crying children to comfort, no pooty diapers to change and no runny noses to wipe. I can sit down by self instead of trying to hold three or four children in my lap. I have sat in the rocker with five before. I had one on each arm of the rocker and three in my lap, of course with my arms around all of them. It was the only way to keep them from fighting for my lap and I needed to sit down for a few minutes and rest.

Dad has cellulitis on his leg. His skin has been bruising and tearing easily. The doctor has given mom a body lotion to rub him down with every day. Also an antibiotic to take for the infection. I am praying there isn't any complication with the cellulitis. One of K's hospital stays was because of cellulitis.

********************************

Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy. I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah. For thou, O God, hast heard my vows: thou hast given me the heritage of those that fear thy name. Thou wilt prolong the king's life: and his years as many generations. He shall abide before God for ever: O prepare mercy and truth, which may preserve him. So will I sing praise unto thy name for ever, that I may daily perform my vows.

Psalms 61

2 Comments:

At 7:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you got a couple days rest!

Hope your did will heal okay.

 
At 7:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I forgot to put my name again. Above was from GB.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home