He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Sunday, January 08, 2012

Went back to the doctor to check my blood pressure. The new medicine didn't bring it down. The doctor has doubled the dose and I go back next week to check it again. I borrowed a coworker's blood pressure monitor. I have been checking it and finally today it went down to 129/82. Next week I am having blood work done.

Went to mom and dad's with my sister today. Dad is shrunk to just bones. He is pitiful looking. Mom is having more trouble getting around.

A house I pass every day going to work has come up for sale. This would be a dream come true. If any one has tips on how I could become the proud owner of this house, please share them.

*************************

But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above) Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

Romans 10:6-12

4 Comments:

At 6:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

With all the stress you have on your job, and other things in your life, it's no wonder your BP is up.

Don't you already have a house?

GB

 
At 7:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs. P, that's a beautiful house for sale. But even if they gave you it and the land for free, the upkeep (& taxes) on 6+ acres would be expensive. You'd need a crew of gardeners. And a pool man.

Still, it's nice to dream. Are you going to see it inside? From the photos, it would be worth going to look.

- The B100 Birds

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Mrs. P said...

Wow all good points. I do have a house but it cost more to renovate it than it is worth. I am going to have it tore down and get a small trailer. The house for sale is what I have dreamed about always. I didn't know it had a pool until I went to the website. You can't see it from the highway. It would make a beautiful bed and breakfast or boarding house. And yes a home for me. I didn't think about the other stuff. Thanks for opening my eyes.

 
At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about the parents, but wish you could be blessed with getting that house. However it may have to remain a dream house, but I hope not.

Take care, there are better days ahead, even if you have to wait until heaven. God bless you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home