He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Sunday, January 01, 2012

Birdies100 thanks so much for the birthday cake. Being remembered by ya'll makes the new year start off on a happier note.

Happy New Year!

2012 is here. I remember talking about the 21st century when I was in high school. We tried to imagine what our life would be like. I never imagined the electronic lifestyle we can't seem to live without.

Went to the doctor this past week. He changed my blood pressure medicine. Says he wants my blood pressure lower. Another thing he told me was I lost six pounds. I wasn't trying to lose weight. That is a little bonus from my new classroom.

**********************

Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Hebrews 13:2

2 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess they are a tough group to cause you to lose weight.

Hope you have a better 2012 than you did the last few years!

GB

 
At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday and happy new year!

- the B100 birds

 

Post a Comment

<< Home