He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas everyone!

Thank you for the greetings. Happy holidays to all of you. Another christmas has come and gone. I read on your blogs that ya'll are reading on kindles. My son gave me one last thursday for christmas. It is really nice to go online and look for a book from the library and get it without leaving the house. I finished my first kindle book today. I read Debbie Macomber's A Turn in the Road. I didn't realize it is in a series and now I want to read the whole series.

I also was given a new recliner for christmas from my other son. I say new because I was looking to buy a used one. But my son and daughterinlaw said they wanted to get me something new. It is so nice. It is a rocker recliner.

I also received a gift certificate for a manicure from the parents of one of the children in my classroom. I have never went to a nail salon so this will be a first for me. I will have to let ya'll know how that little trip turns out.

*********************

Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Matthew 1:23

6 Comments:

At 7:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a nice Christmas Mrs. P.

GB

 
At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Mrs. P!

- The B100 Birds

 
At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday and many, many more Mrs. P!

GB

 
At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs. P, please visit the B100 blog for your virtual birthday cake.

B100 Birds

 
At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Mrs. P!

 
At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Mrs. P!

GB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home