He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Sunday, June 24, 2012


Another weekend and this month is almost over. The heat is miserable with the heat index in the hundreds. We have a storm in the gulf. Time to restock the storm survival kit.

When the contractor rebuilt my front porch, he built a ledge around the porch ceiling. There is a little bird that comes to roost around seven every evening in a corner of the ledge. It hasn't built a nest, it just sits on the bare ledge. I have never seen this before.

The icky tree frogs are loving the ledge on the porch too. I hate having to go out the door at night because there might be one above the door. Or above the steps. It is horrifying. If I am out late and come home after dark the frogs are everyone. I rush onto the porch hollering and hopping trying to get the door unlocked and get into the house.

My doctor increased the milligrams of my blood pressure medicine. My numbers were still high.

2 Comments:

At 5:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I take 3 medications for high BP. It's no wonder yours is high, with all the problems you keep having.

That is awful about the frogs!

GB

 
At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Know what you mean about frogs have had them in our toilet some rare times. As for the rain in gulf coast area, my son and family are flooded and have an alligator swimming in their back yard and some snakes as well. Makes frogs seem not so bad. Our side has rain as well but houoses are not flooded as is over there.

Hope things get better for you. We all need to pray for one another

GB sister AB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home