He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Sunday, June 10, 2012

As the contractor said my little blue house looks better than it did before the oak tree fell on it. It still needs lots more work that's not from tree damage so wasn't covered by the insurance company.

I am still unpacking boxes labeled closet contents. I never realized I had so much so-called junk till it had to be boxed up for storage. I am sorting as I unpack. A lot of stuff I didn't remember even having.

New blood work results came back showing my cholesterol and triglycerides are still above normal. Not high enough for prescription medicine but enough for concern. Doctor said to keep taking cod liver oil pills.

*********************************

But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.

1 Corinthians 15:10-11

1 Comments:

At 4:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My cholesterol and triglycerides are sky high, but I refuse to take any prescriptions for same.

GB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home