He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Still not back home. Progress on the house is slower than I thought it would be. Slower than I hoped it would be. Time is passing nicely here. We have not intruded on anyone's space or stepped on any toes. It just isn't home. I started with the coughing as soon as the dreaded flowering bushes started putting out their strong fragrance. I've been taking generic mucinex. I think I have it under control. Doctor has once again changed my blood pressure medicine and ordered more blood work. I just want to be left alone and back to my little spot in the world. Blogger as usual has changed the way you post on their page. I am having problems figuring out how all the new tricks. So if anything looks out of sorts be patient as my tired braincells try to learn the new way of blogging.

2 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad things are going smoothly where you are for now, but hope you will get your own house fixed soon!

We in FL are all having difficulty of some sort with the pollen, be it sneezing, coughing or both.

GB

 
At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Mrs. P!

GB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home