He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Friday, April 06, 2012

I was told by my insurance company that my house might not be ready until July. Wow! After I heard that, I kept asking "what?" because I couldn't believe what I was hearing. They are not building a house just repairing one. I was thinking 3 to 4 weeks at the most. The contractor said the roof will be finished next week. Then they start on the inside.

I am still working but my fifteen minute drive to work has become a thirtyfive to fortyfive minute drive. It would be quicker if I would take the interstate but I like the highways.


*******************

But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble. Unto thee, O my strength, will I sing: for God is my defence, and the God of my mercy.


Psalm 59:16-17

1 Comments:

At 5:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Mrs. P!

I sincerely hope that God will send you many blessings this Easter, and that your home will be ready much before the contractors have said!

GB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home