He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Dad and mom are doing all right. The sore on dad's leg has healed. And his bed sores are healing too. The VA brought him a hospital bed with an air mattress. He has slept in it just one time. He said his recliner is more comfortable. Dad's blood pressure is still doing highs and lows. I talked to mom about keeping a type of journal when she takes his blood pressure. I was wanting to see what he was doing or eating right before his blood pressure was high. She couldn't or wouldn't accept what I was saying. She kept saying he doesn't do anything.

My doctor changed my blood pressure medicine and increased the dosage. She wants the numbers lower. I have noticed that I don't leave work with a headache.

Yesterday I woke up with a bad sore throat and cough. I have been alternately gargling with peroxide and listerine. My throat feels better this morning and I have started taking mucinex for the cough. Can't afford to be sick; gotta get well.

***************************************

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

1 Peter 5:6-7

1 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon! Happy Spring Mrs. P! May your days be better this beautiful season.

GB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home