He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Friday, May 14, 2004

Hershey's Kisses



I am a big, big fan of hershey's kisses; are you? I have tried the newest flavor, Filled with Caramel, and I'm hooked again. umm, umm good! The website is full of fun info. If you haven't visited it, do so as soon as you finish reading my post. You will enjoy the great ideas.

I bought an 8' windmill during our vacation. I have wanted one for 15 years and decided this year I will bring one home. It has been put together and now resides in it's special place. I receive deep pleasure when I see it's wheel spinning with the wind. I would love to own a real one able to draw water from a well. While driving through Texas, I saw several that were actually being used for their true purpose. I have the cacti that I wanted to plant around my windmill. As soon as every thing has been planted and my little bit of Texas is all set up I will post a picture of the completed project.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home