He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Monday, May 10, 2004

Wow! Changes



I sat down to update my blog and thought I had made a wrong turn on the web highway. haha I haven't blogged in 10 days and it appears a lot of changes have been made. I like the new templates and might be choosing a new one. I have to see how quick my old brain can understand the new blogger steps on posting.

K. and I were on our vacation/road trip. I had lots of fun. I enjoyed being with my hubby 24/7; he was stuck with me and couldn't get away. tee-hee No phones were ringing, no cooking and cleaning, no television for K. to turn on until bed time. I didn't want to come home!!!! When we did get back, I didn't want to tell anyone I was home. After we told everyone, the phone has been ringing ever since.

It has been five years since our last trip and I think we should take one every year. It brings us closer together. It's like K. starts to see us as a couple again. As I see him always and try to get him to understand what I am missing with him. In our every day life he goes to work, comes home--eats, bathes, turns on the tv, sleeps--goes to work again, no communicating. When we take a trip and we spend hours in the vehicle together; it seems that he recognizes me as the woman he chose to marry. Not just someone he sees every day. I feel he remembers we share this journey of life, he is not doing it all alone.

p.s. I lost my first new post and had to do another one after doing a little investigating. Whew!!! my brain deserves a break. :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home