He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, May 15, 2004

Woe is Me



I haven't been feeling very good physically. My spirit has been up; my body isn't cooperating. At first I blamed my tiredness on our trip. But I haven't improved. I have no energy to do the things I need to do. My world is upside-down. I can't seem to fill my lungs up with air. Last night my ankles were swollen and today they are swollen again. I had my suspicions of the cause and did a search.

I have been on blood pressure medicine since June of last year. The doctors told be that night, I was very fortunate to still be walking. I have not made all the necessary life style changes. The main one was to reduce the stress in my life. I haven't figured out how to tell people I need to be alone. Having to drive people to the doctor is very stressful to me. My mom and dad depend on me for this. They don't want anyone else. I don't enjoy driving anymore; I would like for someone to drive me around. I try telling people this and they just laugh at me. I think I should try getting a doctor's excuse. Maybe they will believe that.

I found this page when I did my search and it confirmed my suspicion. I have all the symptoms of heart failure. I kinda knew this from being around family members with this problem. Mine just started at a younger age. I have been researching heart failure and a lot of these symptoms were going on before I was diagnosed with high blood pressure and rapid heart beat. I think I have had problems for at least five years and I've only been taking medication for one year.

I will have to decide which route to go-charity hosipital or paying patient? I hate not having health insurance.


But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home