He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Back to the past.... :)



Today I have been visiting the past. Sci-fi had a Quantum Leap marathon going for half a day. I enjoyed the show when it first came out and I still love watching it. I did my housework this morning during commercials. I had a smile on my face most of the time but some episodes brought tears of compassion to my eyes. I can't help it; these days I get teary eyed easily. I still can't choose a favorite episode. I like all of them.

Some times I think about time travel. I wonder if I had the chance what year would I want to go back to. And would I want to risk being stuck in the past. Yes, I would do it. I would like to be in the 1800's. A time before so called progress hit the fan. I would like to spend some time in the world before it became commercialized.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home