He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Monday, May 24, 2004

Ezekiel 37:11-12



Then He said to me, "Son of man, these bones represent the people of Israel. They are saying, 'We have become old, dry bones-all hope is gone.' Now give them this message from the Sovereign Lord: O my people, I will open your graves of exile and cause you to rise again. Then I will bring you back to the land of Israel." Ezekiel 37:11-12 NLT

I was very forunate to hear the message about scattered bones yesterday. I have been struggling with the feeling of being used up; that my life is over; why try anymore. I have felt that I had lost my relationship with God.

Now I understand better that I had stopped feeding my Spirit. I was allowing my heart to dry up. Oh, I talk to my Comforter all the time. I praise God constantly. But I wasn't making time for Bible study. I had tried to make a daily routine but had neglected to put time aside for God. I feel that is why I have been stumbling along in my daily walk with my Father.

Today, I feel that a heavy load has been lifted. The Devil is steadily knocking me down but God keeps helping me to get back on my feet. Praise His Holy Name!

"I am going to breathe into you and make you live again!...I will put breath into you, and you will come to life..." Ezekiel 37:5-6 NLT

It is strange to realize that you have the knowledge and know all the right answers but that knowledge can slip away one day. All these months I have been confused and lost and unhappy. The answer was inside my head and heart but I seem to have lost the understanding of it. I had allowed worldly things to become too important in my life. It was causing static with my connection to the Lord. I thank God for hearing my cry and reaching out to me once again.

"For thou wilt light my candle: the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness. For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall." Psalm 18:28-29 KJV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home