He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Tuesday



Something seems to be wrong with my thinking or my thoughts; I don't know which one. I put myself into God's hands, and tell myself, "okay thats it, forget about what's going on around you, things will work out." Today, I am right back to getting aggravated again.

I want to scream at the top of my lungs, I can't take too much more of living this way! I want my house to look nice. It may be a shack but it can be improved with a little work. I want my yard to look presentable. I can't do it by myself; I have tried. I get so disgusted with the place that I go into a slump of depression that lasts a while.

God has showed me how to make small changes and I have done them. He has finally shown me how to fix an eyesore in my yard that has bothered me for over a year. I thank God for loving me. I need to be more patient and wait upon the Lord.

But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength: they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home