He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Big 3 - 0!!!



Today is my 30th wedding anniversary. It does not feel like I have been married that many years. But again it is hard for me to believe I have two adult children. My mind doesn't want to accept these facts.

My mind listens for the voices of my toddlers each morning. And in the quiet of dawn, I can still hear them in their room down the hall. I know I spend too much time in the past and I need to move towards my future. But the best time of my life was when I was a young mother of two wonderful sons. I miss those years. Now I feel caught in limbo. I am not in the past or the future. I feel lost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home