He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

First Day of Autumn, Yea!!



Today was oh so loverly! I love saying that word, loverly, it kinda rolls off the tongue in a fun way and to me has a lot of meaning. Whoa, you can tell my hormones are running in overdrive. HaHa A cool breeze was sending leaves through the air and lifting the curtains at my open windows. Simply loverly!!!!!

This morning started off icky. I woke up with some awful stomach cramps that I haven't felt in years. I guess that is a sign that the thyroids are beginning to kick in. I was up early rooting around in the closets and cabinets looking for the heating pad and midol. I had forgotten how debilitating menstrual cramps can get. Goodness me, I was wrapped around the heating pad over an hour before the midol took effect and I got some relief.

I have been downloading software and searching the web for the addresses I had on my favorites' link. My son was a great help and even taught me a few new tricks. Thank goodness for cell phones and unlimited long distance. Don't leave home without them!!!

I think I am going through the "empty nest" syndrome. My youngest moved into his own place two weeks ago. I didn't think it would affect me since he worked such long hours and I rarely spent a lot of time with him. But he was in and out during the day and I catch myself watching the clock and thinking he will be coming home or he hasn't gotten up to get ready for work. Then I remember that he isn't living here anymore. Oh the pangs of motherhood.

********************************************************************************

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home