He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Friday, September 10, 2004

Wings of Eagles



I am starting to get my energy back. But I don't want to use it on household chores. haha I am bored to tears at the house and can't find an escape route.

This morning I actually leaped over the back of the couch. whooo-hooo!!!! K. was sleeping on the couch instead of taking me somewhere. He works evenings from 1:00 to 9:00 and the only time we have is mornings and he is neglecting me. He won't get me a vehicle so I can't do anything unless someone takes me. And it seems no one wants to do anything with me. And I have all this energy coming back that I haven't felt in years. This thought to leap onto my husband came into my head and......well....I went over the back of the couch!!!! Not to gracefully but it was fun!!!!! My husband just says what is the matter with you; you are acting like a kid. I just laughed at the expression on his face; I can't help it-I feel like a kid again!!!

The only thing I have did since Aug. 6 is go to the doctor, go to the library, and go out to eat for my anniversary. I have not went anywhere else. I still feel a pull in my neck muscles sometimes when I am using my arms but I am ready for some fun activities. I would like to go for a walk in the park or go to the zoo even; some outside activities. There are so many things he doesn't want to do anymore; not even when he knows how important they are to me. But I have been praying about it and talking to K.

God knows what I need. He will provide it.

*************************************************************************************

Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding. He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall; But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:28-31



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home