He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, April 08, 2006

It has been a beautiful day. I had the pleasure of watching a mocking bird taking a bath by fluttering his head and wings in the rain drops in some bushes by the house. I have never seen such a sight. The bird was enjoying itself so much that I was able to get close because he never noticed me. He would dart through some leaves and get wet and fluff himself and dart back through another cluster of leaves and shake and fluff some more. I would almost swear I saw a grin on his beak and maybe he let loose a laugh or two. For a moment I was stress free and I thanked God for the simple pleasure of bird watching.

I went to the drugstore and bought a portion of the new medicine this morning. It would have cost over $200 for the full amount. K is suppose to take it every three days so the pharmacy is just giving me two doses at a time. They also let me know that we can open an interest free account if necessary to help us get the medicine. It is wonderful to meet caring and understanding people.

The devil is steadily coming up with stumbling blocks to bring me to my knees. God is always there to stretch forth His hand to help me back up.

*********************************************
Bow down thine ear, O Lord, hear me: for I am poor and needy, Preserve my soul; for I am holy: O thou my God, save thy servant that trusteth in thee. Be merciful unto me, O Lord: for I cry unto thee daily. Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul. For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee. Give ear, O Lord, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications. In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me. Psalms 86:1-7

5 Comments:

At 4:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen!

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

Watch
birds
bathing,
after rain
using drops on leaves.
Get wet, fluff and shake, repeat. Sing.

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Mrs. P said...

oh how sweet, granny's daughter, I love it! hahaha

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

Maybe you prefer a haiku:

Birds dart through wet leaves
Shake and fluff, repeat, and sing.
Stress free, I thank God.

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Happy Easter Mrs. P!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home