He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Friday, March 10, 2006

Phew, another week is gone. We finally had enough rain to wash away some of the pollen. My purple wisteria vine is blooming. The red bud tree at the front of the house is blooming. All my azaleas are covered with flowers. Every thing is so green and colorful.

We haven't figured out what we are going to do. We are just living day by day. The only thing we know for sure is if they turn us down for disability we will appeal it.

I don't know how much longer I will have an internet connection. We are cutting back on all extras. I have signed up for a free dial up plan. But every time I have tried to use it, I can't get online. I guess that is why it is free.

2 Comments:

At 5:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that everything in bloom brings you pleasure.

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

Mrs. P, the B100 birds are praying for you and K. May God bless and heal you both.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home