He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Thursday, June 22, 2006

We finally got all the red tape finished and qualify for six more months of medical care at charity hospital. Tomorrow we have to do it all over again to get K's medicine. I don't understand why we have to fill papers out for each thing when we sign permission papers giving everyone access to our records and it is all downloaded into the computer system.

Summer is here and it is hot, hot, hot. When I have a hot flash it stays with me so much longer. I have been miserable. I keep a wet rag draped on the back of my neck. I thought I had them under control but I guess I was doing better because it was winter time. It is embarrassing to be dripping with sweat when you are in an air conditioned building. I work with a lot of teenagers and they are wearing long sleeve shirts because to them I have our work area freezing. They are freezing and I am red faced and have sweat pouring off me. I tell the young girls their turn is coming.

2 Comments:

At 6:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad K got the 6 months free care. Did you get it too? Why only for 6 months and not a year?

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

Mrs. P, I read that a/c, a fan, light clothing, and cool drinks work about as well as any medicine for hot flashes. Recent tests have shown that hot temps can trigger a hot flash, so stay cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home