He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, June 24, 2006

We missed our appointment yesterday to be screened for K's medicine. I am still so upset but it wasn't my fault it was dear old hubby's fault. He still has this habit of waking up early. He doesn't sleep much. Well, anyway, he got up and went ahead and took the car to gas it up instead of us doing it on the way to the clinic. That is how he handles things. He encountered an acquaintance and didn't keep track of time and by the time he got back to the house it was too late to try to keep the appointment and I had to reschedule. I didn't "blow up" at him like I felt like doing and really wanted to do. I held it all in and had a good case of "heart burn" the rest of the day.

In answer to a comment, last year Charity was allowing a year before rescreening your income. They told us this year they started the every six months screening. This time it was just for K because I asked the lady doing our paperwork. She said when I go to my next appointment I will have to be screened separately. Screening for prescriptions is also a separate thing. It is a hassle but I count my blessing that we have somewhere to go for medical care.

3 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When did you reschedule?

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Mrs. P said...

Our appointment is June 29th

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Good luck Mrs. P!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home