He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Another weekend comes to a close. As usual I spent a lot of time thinking about a way to make enough money to live on without working forty hours a week. I should be thanking God for my job instead of complaining.

The weather made such a drastic change; I went from using heaters to wanting to use the air conditioner. I just turned on fans. I am wondering(and hoping) if we will have an early spring.

Work is back to normal tomorrow. My little on the job vacation is over. I will be getting to work some extra hours. I am thankful for the opportunity because I am wanting some new clothes. Maybe I will get lucky and find what I like on clearance and be able to get some new shoes, too.

These days I have a lot of wants. I am wanting new curtains in my kitchen. I would like a new color scheme for the kitchen and dining room. It isn't something I need; it is something I want. I guess I still would like to see change in my life.

I need to sit down and work on my budget.


**************************************

Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches; But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness in the earth; for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.
Jeremiah 9:23-24

2 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

I hope your work days will be less stressful for you, and that you are feeling better. Happy New Year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home