He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Thursday I had a flat tire on the way to work. At first I didn't realize what the noise was. When it dawned on me that it could be a flat tire and not an engine problem, I still did not want to stop on the side of the road in the dark. I kept on driving and pulled into a convenience store parking lot. I found someone to change the tire and learnt that I had driven too far and destroyed the tire and bent the tire rim. Even learning this I will probably do it again.

Next week I will be working in the creeper room, ages six months to one year. The regular worker is on vacation and as usual I am the best one to substitute. It will be fun but I am worried I will get sick like I did the last time I subbed in the infant room.

I finished the afghan I was making as a gift for a co-worker. She is expecting a boy and decorated her nursery in camouflage. I don't like this idea at all but she is very excited about it. So I used Red Heart brand yarn in camouflage. It looks nice but not what I would want to give an infant.

*******************

The Lord liveth; and blessed be my rock; and exalted be the God of the rock of my salvation.
II Samuel 22:47

4 Comments:

At 4:29 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

I am sorry about your latest problem! I would not want to stop on a dark road either. Do you drive to work in the dark? What time do you start?

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Mrs. P said...

I leave the house at 5:45 to be at work by six. I live in the suburbs and travel roads without street lights. I am blessed to live so close to work. I definitely would drive again on a flat tire. Having engine trouble and coming to a complete stop on the road is one of my greatest fears. I put my trust in Christ but I am only human.

 
At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you got back safe Mrs. P. Hope you always have a cell phone with you.
God bless you and your work with the little creeper kids.

 
At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day, Mrs. P

- The Birdies 100 birds

 

Post a Comment

<< Home