He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Sunday, August 22, 2010

It is still so hot. I am really looking forward to winter. Tomorrow the temperature is suppose to reach 100 and the heat index is going to be 125. Last week the heat index actually reached 130, too too hot!

Mom and dad are needing more help with daily tasks. Both are having trouble walking. Mom is having a hard time staying on her renal failure diet. I told her most people are like that and she just needs to get back on track. Dad had been getting shots for pain in his shoulders and knees but the relief was minimal. The doctor said his joints are bone on bone.

My sister's are telling me that I should move in with mom and dad and help. I have been going after work and doing what I can. We all do something for them; I am not ready to move in.

The newest thing at work is the requirement to wear a uniform. I don't know what kind it is going to be. They are suppose to give us an order form.

**********************

In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion. Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me. Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress. Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man. For thou art my hope, O Lord God: thou art my trust from my youth.

Psalm 71:1-5

1 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

I am sorry for your problems! I will keep you in my prayers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home