He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, September 11, 2010

September is all ready here. There was one nice cool week with the temperatures in the low nineties. It was wonderful. Thank the Lord the hurricanes have passed us. Of course there is still the possibility of one.

Mom called a couple of weeks ago and told me her hair was falling out. I was worried that because of her strict diet she might not be making sure she was getting enough vitamins and nutritious foods. She told me my sister said it was a side effect of one of her new prescriptions she was taking. I asked her for the name and researched it. I was shocked to read that it was oral chemotherapy. It is used for the treatment of pre-leukemia. Mom or my sister hadn't told me. She has been doing great, the hair loss was the only problem she was having. I talked to her today and she is feeling very tired. Please add her to your prayer list.

*****************************

This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

1 John 1:5-10

1 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

I am so sorry! I will pray for her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home