He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, December 04, 2010

December, almost christmas; as usual I'm not ready. Thanksgiving came and went, I went to my sister's house. We went to mom and dad's that following sunday. They don't much want to celebrate holidays.

The first time the weather drops into the thirties I get sick. When I didn't get my usual spring cold, I thought I was doing great. When fall came and I didn't get a cold, I was really ready to shout. Well I now have sinusitis and bronchitis. The doctor said if I had waited a couple more days it would have turned into pneumonia. I am on four medicines. I had to make a chart to help me remember to take them. Of course they are to be taken at different times. I don't know how I am going to do all this at work next week.

Mom goes for more blood work monday morning. They had began to calm down after the fire and burgalries and their mailbox being stolen twice when now they have to worry about exploding plastic bottles being placed in mailboxes. That is the newest thing that is happening in the area. Chemicals are placed in the bottles and when they are moved they explode. I don't understand someone wanting to cause harm to another person.

**************************

Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen.
Ephesians 6:23-24

2 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

I hope you get well soon Mrs. P. Also, I hope your parents will be okay. Do they live in a bad neighborhood?

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

Are you over the sinusitis and bronchitis? We hope so. Have a blessed Advent, Mrs. P.

- The B100 birds

 

Post a Comment

<< Home