He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, October 30, 2010

I actually turned the heater on this morning, woohoo! I have been looking forward to cold weather. I might be saying something different when it gets in the twenties. But right now it is "bring it on!"

My daughterinlaw has introduced me to the world of texting. I am also getting a touch screen cell phone tomorrow. She said it will have a keyboard like a typewriter. Now when I try to text, I forget you have to touch the key more than once for some of the letters and I end up with a garbled mess. It might be too much new information for my tired old brain to process. I am going to give it a try though. She also told me I need to get a face book page. I told her no one is interested in me and besides what in the world would I write on a daily basis? So far today I have not received the first text message. See, no one is interested.

Yesterday mom finally showed signs of getting over the flu. She lost more weight which has me worried. My sister and I bought some things we hope will tempt her to eat more than a few mouthfuls like she has been doing.

I have not seen the frog that made it's way into my house. My sister told me they will go to a water source. I have been a nervous wreck every time I go into the bathroom. I bring a flash light with me and do a CSI search before I remove my clothes to take a shower. I don't want to be frightened and faint and hit my head and be found sprawled naked on the floor.

**********************

Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for the Lord hath comforted his people, and will have mercy upon his afflicted. But Zion said, The Lord hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me. Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.

Isaiah 49:13-16

3 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Years ago we had a frog in our house. My husband found it hiding behind the toilet tank. He scared it out, and caught it in a towel, then put it outside.

When you get your Facebook page let me know. Many of the birdies also have them.

 
At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My that is really scary. However, if you see the flog, just throw a big bath towel over it. Then you can scoop it up in the towel, take it outside and set it free.

Then Mrs. P and frog will be happy.

I am one of the birdies one hundred, called auntie bird.

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

Mrs. P, the B100 birds hope you are enjoying the fall weather. Also hope your frog friend left you by now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home