He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Sunday, July 29, 2012


The rainy season is upon us here; it rains every evening. It helps bring the heat index down for a little while each day. This is the first year in quite a while that I don't have rain coming through the ceiling.

My doctor has me on three prescriptions and my blood pressure is in the 120 range most of the time. Usually when I am at home.

Two weeks ago I had a week off from work. I had too many vacation days left and I had to use them or lose them because they don't roll over. I usually use them for sick days and this past winter I stayed well. I didn't have any plans made because I was called into the office and told if I didn't want to lose them I had to take the following week off. I absolutely enjoyed just being home and not watching the clock. I am looking forward to the time when I won't have to have a job. That week was the most relaxing week I have had in a long time.

*****************************

But as it is written, eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

1 Corinthians 2:9-10
 

1 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good week!

GB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home