He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Sunday, August 26, 2012

We are going into the last week of august. Isaac is bearing down on us. Hope the winds don't pick up speed.

I actually received a ten cent raise at work. I am bringing home twelve more dollars a month. I am just going to put it in savings, find a way to put it to good use.

The love bugs are worse than I have ever had to deal with. I sweep off the front porch and the next time I look it is covered again. The posts and railings are black with them. You can't put your foot down on the porch without crushing lovebugs and getting that stinky smell they leave behind.

Next week my work hours are nine to five. A coworker's husband is in the hospital and the director is moving people around to cover her schedule. I am going to enjoy getting off at five while I can.
 

2 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We hope you are OK and not being flooded by hurricane Isaac!

The B100 Birds

 
At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How are you?

GB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home