He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Sunday, September 09, 2012

I apologize for taking so long to post. I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers. Hurricane Isaac just didn't want to leave Louisiana. I was shocked when the remnants of Isaac circled and came back to the Gulf. I think I remember one storm backing off of Louisiana, sitting in the Gulf, restrengthening and coming back on land. I could be wrong; I've been wrong before.
I thought and hoped the hurricane would take these love bugs away from my house and yard. But they were back with a venegeance when the winds died down. I have no idea where the little stinkers weathered the hurricane. I think I would plan a counter attack if I knew their hiding place. They are still just as plentiful.
I didn't receive any damage with this storm but a tree fell on my neighbor's house. He is filing a claim with FEMA because he doesn't have home owner's insurance. He was at home but in another part of the house away from the falling tree.
I didn't get two weeks of 9-5 work hours. The first week we closed  three days for the hurricane and the second week we closed for Labor Day. I did enjoy the days I got off at five. My co-worker is suppose to be back to work next week.
My raise is all ready being put to use. My home owner's insurance premium went up because I used it I guess and by raise covers the increase.

Praise ye the Lord. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power. Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness. Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp. Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs. Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals. Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord.

Psalm 150:1-5

1 Comments:

At 6:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you house was not damaged, but sorry about those pesty love bugs.

GB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home