He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Two weeks ago a coworker was hospitalized because her legs went numb. The doctors found an inoperable mass around her spine. She was told it isn't cancer. I don't know all the medical terms but she is getting some kind of treatment and therapy and has regained a little use of one leg and feeling in the foot of the other leg. We all have been helping cover her job praying she will be able to come back to work
Since the hurricane I have been over run by tree frogs. They have moved onto my house and car. One evening my son was here and he counted thirty frogs on the front of my house. I have sprayed with insect repellent hoping that soon there will be no food for them and they will leave.They are one of my phobias. My heart does a flip-flop every time I see one.
With the small drop in temperatures I am ready for soups. And of course turning the oven on and doing some baking. I have been looking for new recipes. I like trying new soups. A dessert I like eating and baking is apple crisp. My new favorite fruit crisp recipe is blueberry crisp.  I had never thought of using blueberries in a crisp. A coworker brought blueberry crisp to work to share with us and it was delicious. I haven't mastered adding a link to this new blogger thingy or I would share the recipe. It is worth googling if you love blueberries or fruit crisps.

2 Comments:

At 5:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your coworker recovers.

Frogs UGH!

Enjoy the cooler weather!

 
At 5:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to put my name above.

Have a nice day!

Granny Bird

 

Post a Comment

<< Home