He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Monday, March 01, 2004

March coming in like a lion




Many changes have been happening around the house. All because of a man named Pete. For some reason that I haven't discovered yet, he is doing repair work on the house. The first thing was painting the front porch. It has been changed to a color by the name of glazed clay. I decided to upgrade the door to the color too. Everything is bright, shiny and new. I am thinking of doing the rails in an off-white to match the shutters on the house. Pete said he will do the back porch and door for me too. We have enough of the paint left over and I won't have to buy any for the back.

He has climbed on the roof and repaired the hanging fascia. Yeaaaa!!!! No more siding dangling on the top of the house. He fixed the vinyl fascia on the back of the house, but all the wood fascia has rotted away and needs to be replaced. He believes he has found the leak on the roof and is going to fix it. WoooHoooo!!!! He also fixed the gaping ceiling on the porch. He made everything look so simple to do. Unbelievable!!!! God is wonderful!!!

I tried to spend some time outside today. But the winds were gusting 24 miles an hour. And the mosquitoes were awful. After constantly slapping myself, I decided to give up the idea. We have six straight days of rain in the forecast. I am afraid we might have the dreaded April floods this year. But the old wive's tale for March is: if it comes in like a lion, it goes out like a lamb. Maybe, just maybe, no flooding this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home