He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, October 23, 2004

I caught a glimpse of a small yellow colored bird in a tree outside my window this morning. I stopped and studied the precious little thing; wondering what kind it was. It wasn't moving very much; just sitting on the branch and looking around. That's really all I noticed was some head movement. I eased away from the window so as not to alarm it; I wanted to get my binoculars. When I came back it was still there and I sighted on it. It wasn't there, I lowered my binoculars and looked again. Yes, I saw it. I looked through the binoculars; no bird. But.....I did see this pretty yellow leaf that just happen to have some brown spots that could be mistaken for eyes and a beak. Oh my, was my face red. Thank goodness I was alone.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home