He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Memories



Today is my oldest son's birthday. Twentysix years ago God gave him to us and I have been forever thankful. He has brought much joy to my life.
Happy Birthday, Kyle!!!!

I was never a tomboy growing up and for a while wondered why God played such a joke on me. The thought of being outside with all the creepie crawlies was a major challenge. But God knew what He was doing. Twentytwo months later He blessed us with another son! I grew up a lot during the care of my two boys.

But I thank God for nieces too. I can have fun doing girlish things but my sisters have all the responsibilities. I can sew and crochet with them and then pack up my stuff and go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home