He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Friday, October 15, 2004

I'm Still Me



Yesterday I was outside enjoying the warmth of the sun surrounding me. I feel I am at my strongest, at my best, in the sun rays; like I can take on the world. Last night as I was talking with God, this phrase came to me when I was thanking him for the sun- "I was looking into God's eyes". And I got out of bed and wrote it down. When I am in the sun I feel the touch of God, like he has placed his hand on my head. I feel his presence so strongly that my heart always quickens with his love for me and my love for him. My God is an awesome God.

I have stayed hungry all week and I have lost an inch in my waist. I don't have weight scales, I threw a set away many years ago and I won't bring another into the house. I was obsessed with numbers and broke that habit. Now I just go by how my blue jeans fit. Also I have added another thirty minutes of exercise to my day. No set routines yet; just a few minutes here and a few minutes there. As long as I get my hour a day.

The chair is still on the porch. While I prayed the other night the chair became just a what it is. I don't know how I feel about it now. But something has kept me from bringing it inside. I do want to make sure that K. gets the message. But knowing him he will keep walking past it and never give another thought as to why it is there. He hasn't said anything else. I got the silent treatment the first night; along with slamming doors. Now we are slipping back into the same pattern as if I have not explained to him things have to change. He has not said he was going to fix anything. He is still just getting ready for hunting season.

I went this morning and splurged on a new hair style. Then I went to my mom's and she asked me how many pounds had I lost. Wow, the wonders of a new do is amazing! I told her I didn't think I had lost any. I was wearing a black shirt and black is suppose to be slimming; so maybe a combination of a black shirt and shorter hair did the trick. Anyway, I feel better. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home