He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Thursday, October 28, 2004

I made several trips in and out of the house last night watching the eclipse of the moon. It was something to see; especially while it was changing colors. It was breath taking.

Another sight that took my breath away was seeing "Mrs. P" in a post at The Birdies 100 Blog, about a mysterious anonymous comment. I had to gasp for breath as I re-read the post to see if my eyes were playing tricks with my mind. It does happen some times. But I had read it correctly. I clicked on the link provided to read the anonymous comment that someone says I may have left. Yes, I have visited GrannyBird's blog. I found her blog one day while I was visiting QuiltyBird's blog. I clicked on a link on her page and found a whole bunch of feathered friends. GrannyBird's posts were so wonderful that I didn't even notice punctuation. I must admit that I don't know enough about comma's to make a comment about them. HaHa It wasn't me!!! HaHaHa What fun!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home