He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Friday, October 29, 2004

A wren was trying its best to make a nest on the ledge of the living room window. I watched it gather some moss and twigs in the corner of the window. A strong breeze would come and blow it down. The little wren would come back and look around; lay her new twigs in the corner and start over. Eventually, it must have learned its lesson because it stopped coming back.

My afghan isn't coming along too good. I can't keep my mind on the stitches and I am having to stop and count too often. I have laid it to the side and started another project.

I decided to take my favorite day dress apart to make a pattern. A few years ago, I bought up a lot of fabric to make dresses. That is about the time I began to stop doing a lot of things. I used to have an addiction for fabric. I couldn't leave the store without some. Now I don't even browse through it. I don't even go to the stores any more.

But anyway, I plan to make a couple of day dresses. Hopefully, my brain will behave itself and I will finish this project.

**********************************************************************************

I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy: for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities; And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy: thou hast set my feet in a large room. Have mercy upon me, O Lord, for I am in trouble; mine eye is consumed with grief, yea, my soul and my belly. For my life is spent with grief, and my years with sighing; my strength faileth because of mine iniquity, and my bones are consumed. Psalm 31:7-10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home