He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Sunday, November 14, 2004

I have a new addition to my snowman collection. K. surprised me with these tealight candle holders and they have the cutest faces. I love them.

I might set out my snowman collection this year and put up a big christmas tree. I haven't wanted to have a christmas tree for five years. Last year I had a small artificial two foot table top tree complete with attached lights and decorations. I spotted it at the store and it was clearance priced at seven dollars. I brought the darling little tree home with me for christmas. He brightened up my evenings when I plugged him in. In thirty years I have only had a real tree one time and I have been thinking about getting another for this christmas. I haven't set all my snowmen out in several years. I usually set out the new ones that are given to me and I don't bring out the old ones. I think I might decorate for christmas this year. It is something that I haven't wanted to do for many years.

I baked my first fruit cake and had to throw it out. HaHa The cake didn't have any flavor and it crumbled with each stroke of the knife. I couldn't get one complete slice to put on a plate. I am going to look for another recipe and try one more time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home