He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Friday, January 14, 2005

It has been warm for january and I have been seeing a lot of early flowers blooming. My closet neighbor's narcissus are real pretty right now. It is a shame there is suppose to be a freeze tonight.

I have started crocheting on my afghan again. I want to get it finished so I can start on one with bright spring colors. I have had to unravel some rows but I am determined to stick with it, even if I have to stomp my feet in fustration a few times. hahaha

I have come up with a new plan to save money. I am going to let K go to the grocery store from now on. We saved a lot of money after my surgery when he was doing the shopping. I gave K the list and he always bought just what I had wrote down. When I go, I always pick up stuff we don't need and I spend more than what is necessary. I have felt so much better since God opened my eyes to this idea. I was worrying and I reminded myself, as I have too many times to number, when I pray and listen, God always shows me the way to solve my problems. I don't always obey, but He always answers. My God is an awesome God.

*************************************************************************************

The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy. He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever. He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities. For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.
Psalm 103:8-11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home