He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Thursday, December 30, 2004

I have been looking around for new stuff to change my page. I might even choose a whole new template. I am not good with html but I do like to play around with pictures and color. At times in the past I really screwed things up and had to holler for help. I don't have control of my surroundings in the real world; but I can brighten up my blog spot.

I am thinking about getting some kind of training in 2005. If the doctors can get my brain back to where I can finally start remembering things I want to go back to school. But if my memory stays the way it is, I don't think I will be able to even get a job.

When I was working at the restaurant last year, I couldn't remember any instructions I was given. They had four freezers and six refrigerators and when the cook called for certain foods, I was having to look in every one to find it. I was constantly having to interrupt other people trying to do their work. Everyone was nice about it, and we had some good laughs. But I could tell it was a different kind of memory problem. It wasn't just a matter of "you'll soon get it". I couldn't remember even one thing from one day to the next. It was truly embarrassing when my employer asked me if I had a memory problem and was I going to be able to learn anything. She was real nice and let me try several different jobs but I was more of a hindrance than a help.

What I really would like to do is go to school during the day and find a part time job in the evenings. I know that is not realistic with my health problems. I will make a list of pros and cons and see what I can come up with.

6 Comments:

At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck whatever you decide to do!

 
At 5:11 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Yes, I agree Mrs. P, do something interesting that you enjoy!

 
At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Mrs. P, from all the Birdies 100 birds!

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Quilty bird said...

Happy Birthday, Mrs. P!! Remember, if life gives you scraps, make a quilt!

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Mrs. P said...

Thank ya'll for the birthday greetings. They gave me great pleasure.

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

So, what did you do for your birthday?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home