He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Monday, January 03, 2005

I went to the charity hospital this morning, to the lab. They took four tubes of blood. We left home early to try and be in the first rush of people so I wouldn't be so long. I was number nine and still had to stand in line over an hour. I didn't take one of the seats even though I was there early and could have; I let the older people sit down. My feet started tingling after I had been standing about 30 minutes. If you have ever used a foot massager you will have some kind of understanding about the feeling. I felt waves of tingling going across my feet and the longer I stood the more intense the feeling became. I tried walking to help lessen the feeling and kept praying they would hurry up and call my name. My face was starting to tingle, too. I guess because I was getting tired.

I have explained to the doctor each time I have went to the clinic, that when I get tired or towards evening, my whole body feels like it is quivering. I don't see anything when I look at my feet or my arms and legs but I feel it on the inside. It is hard to describe. My face and muscles are not twitching as often as they had been; but it still happens. This afternoon I went to the grocery store and now I am very tired and my whole insides feel shaky as a bowl of jello. I have the impression if I was to go and look in a mirror that I would see my skin all lumpy with movement. Like big ol' bugs were crawling under my skin. I hope to goodness they find something this time with the tests and give me some medicine.

1 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God be with you Mrs. P!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home