He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy 2005 ya'll!!!!! It has been a very dreary day for the first one of the year. Last night my newly married son and daughter-in-law took me out to eat at a seafood restaurant. We even had some fried alligator; it was good. I really enjoyed myself.

My husband gave me a birthday card to celebrate my 50th birthday. haha We do make a pair with both of us having a memory problem. When I reminded him that I am not fifty yet, he actually argued with me that I was. He counted on his fingers and finally decided that I was right. He tells me, "well you got a card anyway." hahaha

Thanks everyone for your birthday wishes; you truly helped to make the day brighter.

**********************************************************************************

Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you; and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. Ezekeil 36:25-27

4 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know people actually ate alligators. What does fried alligator taste like? Is it salty, sweet, sour, tough, etc.?

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Mrs. P said...

I thought the alligator tasted like fish but the texture was not as soft and flaky. This was only the second time I have eaten any. If you like fish, I think you would like alligator.

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I've read a bit of your entries, and wanted to say hello, and God bless you. You seem to be a wonderful ladie. I pray that the Lord will comfort and heel you.
Maury

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Mrs. P said...

You are kind to say that, thank you Maury

 

Post a Comment

<< Home